Thursday, April 28, 2016

(Product Review) Majestic Pet Dog Harness for All Dogs Sizes Large, Medium, or Small


Although my 65 pound fur baby is generally well behaved, she has a powerful pull and has nearly dragged me down the stairs a few times when she got anxious to get out and walking. I ordered this Majestic Pet Dog Harness for All Dogs Sizes Large, Medium, or Small to help me keep her under control when we go out for a walk.



This dog harness is available in 3 sizes; small, medium and large. I chose the large harness because I have a hard time navigating the stairs when one of the larger dogs is trying to pull me down them faster than I am able to climb them safely.

I chose the purple color because it is my favorite, but there are also a variety of other colors available. This heavy duty harness is made of a lightweight, breathable fabric and is fully adjustable. The large size fits dogs anywhere from 25 to 40 inches around the chest. We have one dog at each end of that range, so this harness works well for both. It makes it much easier and safer for me to take them for a walk because now I have full control of where we go, as well as how fast we go up or down the stairs. Using this harness means that she can no longer drag me down the stairs against my will, and even when she gets really anxious, we both know who is in control. Some days while using the regular collar and leash I wasn't so sure.

I much prefer using a harness like this rather than just attaching a leash to her collar because I know that sometimes she will nearly choke herself trying to pull away when on a leash. The collar against her throat has got to be uncomfortable for her, and I really hate to see her do that. With the harness, the strap goes around her legs and under her body, so any pulling she does will not bother her neck or throat no matter how hard she pulls. She is a lot happier now that we are using this no pull harness, and so am I. I would definitely recommend this harness to anyone who cares about their dogs.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MajesticPet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.