Saturday, April 30, 2016

(Product Review) Digiocean - Bulk 10pcs Blue 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Folding Storage Thumb Drive Swivel Design (10Pcs Blue 1GB)


I ordered these Digiocean - Bulk 10pcs Blue 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Folding Storage Thumb Drive Swivel Design (10Pcs Blue 1GB) because I'm always looking for a flash drive and now I have several.



I often find myself needing a flash drive in order to either share or transport my files from one location to another. I ordered this bulk multi-pack of flash drives so that I can do it more efficiently. I own several flash drives that are much smaller, and a couple that are much larger, but these are the perfect size for many of my needs. I can quickly and easily copy quite a lot of files onto one of these 1GB drives, and bring it along with me.

It swivels closed so I don't have to worry about losing the cap like I've done with a couple of my other flash drives. It is small and compact so it is easy to bring along with me, and there is a spot on the end where it can easily be attached to a necklace or clip so it doesn't get misplaced.

I ordered the blue ones, but this seller also offers other colors, so you could get several packages and really mix it up. I am really happy with the blue drives, although it would be great to get an assortment and color code my digital files. I may pick up some more colors at some point in the future, but I really do love this shade of blue, and am very happy with my purchase.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #usbflashdrives



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.