Saturday, April 23, 2016

(Product Review) Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers, Premium Quality, 10-pack, 5 Extra Tips, Child Safe and Non-toxic, 6mm Reversible Tip, Great to Paint on Glass and Non-porous Surfaces, Perfect Gift


I love it when my grandchildren want to draw or paint me a picture. These Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers add a whole new meaning to putting their artwork on the refrigerator because now I let them actually draw their artwork onto the refrigerator from time to time when they come to visit.



These bright, bold and beautiful colored chalk markers can be used on any nonporous surface to draw their pictures or write messages. Of course, refrigerator art isn't the only time you will want to use these chalk markers. We have several designated areas around my home that I have told them are marker safe. They know when they visit that they can paint me pictures on any of these areas without worrying about the consequences.

They work well on windows and mirrors, the aquarium glass, and a glass tabletop in addition to the refrigerator and freezer. Just about any nonporous surface will work, and I love all the added artwork around my home.

This package comes with 10 markers plus 5 extra tips. The tips are reversible so you can draw fine lines or thicker lines. The kids love to use these markers for drawing and leaving messages around the house, and so do I.

I have also used them to label containers thought, and this works well as long as the container isn't going to be getting wet. I have labeled food containers, toy bins, plant pots, and more with these markers. Once the marker dries, the writing stays in place without smearing or smudging until I am ready to remove it with a damp cloth. I love these liquid chalk markers and would recommend them to others. They would make a great gift, or are great to keep on hand for your own use.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #vellostarchalkmarkers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.