Thursday, April 28, 2016

(Product Review) VidaKai Loose Leaf Tea and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Shatterproof and BPA-Free Tritan Plastic - Includes Durable Neoprene Sleeve for Hot and Cold Beverages - 14.5-Ounce


I drink a lot of tea and fruit infused waters, so this VidaKai Loose Leaf Tea and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Shatterproof and BPA-Free Tritan Plastic - Includes Durable Neoprene Sleeve for Hot and Cold Beverages - 14.5-Ounce was something I was anxious to try. I own several other infuser bottles, but this one has the infuser cup at the bottom of the bottle rather than at the top. This isn't something you see often, but it makes sense to completely submerge your fruit or loose leaf tea for better infusion results.



To use this infuser bottle, you fill the infuser cup with your choice of fruits, or add some loose leaf tea to the cup. Then put the infuser into the base of the bottle and replace the bottom cap to hold it in place. Turn the bottle upright and fill with water and replace the top cap. Allow your fruit or tea to be infused until ready to drink. You can use this with either hot or cold water depending on your preference, but please be cautious with hot water. The bottle can withstand temperatures up to 225°F, although it requires the use of the included neoprene sleeve. Even using the sleeve though, the bottle can be quite hot. Personally, I would not fill it with boiling water, although very hot water works just fine. Either way, the neoprene sleeve can help protect your hands from very hot or very cold water or tea, as well as helping to insulate the bottle so your beverages stay hot or cold longer.

This bottle is smaller than most of my other infuser bottles, holding 14.5 ounces of tea or water. This bottle is great for on the go, or when I want to make a smaller portion of tea or infused water, and I often use this bottle while waiting for my larger bottles to be completely infused. I have had no problems with leaking, and this bottle disassembles completely so all parts can easily be washed either by hand or in the dishwasher.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #VidaKai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.