Saturday, April 23, 2016

(Product Review) ActionFly WifiSpd-300 Mini 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Wifi Adapter-Wifi Dongle With Integrated Antenna Technology, 2.4Ghz Frequency and 802.11N/g/b Wireless Speeds


This ActionFly WifiSpd-300 Mini 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Wifi Adapter-Wifi Dongle With Integrated Antenna Technology, 2.4Ghz Frequency and 802.11N/g/b Wireless Speeds is a little wireless dongle that fits into any USB slot and can easily connect your computer to your wireless network.



I have used this on both my laptop and on a PC when I was having connection issues with them, and both were able to connect to my WiFi with no problems. This WiFi receiver works great for both tablets and computers, but according to the seller it is not suitable for things like televisions or game systems. I didn't try it on any of those devices, but read several questions that were asked on the subject.

What it does, it does well though, and because it is so small it is easy to carry along with you if needed for use on another network. This is nice since I have one laptop with broken WiFi and this little dongle solves the problem for me. Now I can use this laptop even when I am away from home by plugging in this dongle.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #wifi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.