Sunday, April 17, 2016

(Product Review) Chalkboard Labels Mega Bundle: 92 Chalkboard Paint Labels Stickers for Jars+White Liquid Chalk Marker+Magnetic Shopping List+Erasable Black Marker- All in One Set! Organize Your Home, Kitchen, Office


I have been trying to get things organized around my home, and bought these Chalkboard Labels Mega Bundle: 92 Chalkboard Paint Labels Stickers for Jars+White Liquid Chalk Marker+Magnetic Shopping List+Erasable Black Marker- All in One Set! Organize Your Home, Kitchen, Office to help with my organization project.



This is a very nice set of Liquid Chalk and Chalkboard Stickers. It comes with 8 different designs of stickers, in a variety of sizes and shapes. The stickers are mounted on plastic sheets for easy removal. The white chalk marker works well for writing on the labels to label a variety of items including canning jars and other kitchen containers, to storage totes, to toy bins, and much more.

It also comes with a small dry erase board which is labeled for a shopping list, and has a magnetic back for mounting to your refrigerator. There is also a small dry erase marker which can be stuck beside your grocery list using the attached magnet. Your purchase also entitles you to a free eBook with ideas and suggestions for using this set. I was very pleased with the set and think you will be too.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ChefsAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.