Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(Product Review) Wine Chiller, Keep Wine Chilled Faster and Easier, 3 in 1, Wine Aerator and Wine Pourer with Stainless Steel Chill Rod


If you like your wine cold, this Wine Chiller, Keep Wine Chilled Faster and Easier, 3 in 1, Wine Aerator and Wine Pourer with Stainless Steel Chill Rod can quickly and easily do the trick.



It came nicely packaged and make a very nice gift for any wine drinker, but I decided to keep it for myself. When I first got it, I washed it, then placed it in the freezer for about 3 or 4 hours to get good and cold.

You can use this on a warm bottle and it will chill it somewhat within about 10-15 minutes, but I prefer to chill the wine first, and use this to keep it cold. Either way, it is easy to use. Just pour a couple of ounces of wine from the bottle to make room for the rod, then connect the rod and aerator and place it into the bottle. The rubber section of the aerator fits nicely into a variety of wine bottles and forms a tight seal. It worked well on every one we tried.

I have a couple of other wine chilling rods, so it is nice to be able to keep multiple bottles of wine cold when we have a larger gathering. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a fast and effective way to chill or keep a bottle of wine or spirits chilled.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #volarehk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.