Monday, April 18, 2016

(Product Review) Elegant Vintage Look 925 Sterling Silver & Black Onyx Drop Earrings with Wire and Hook Secure Closure


I got these beautiful Elegant Vintage Look 925 Sterling Silver & Black Onyx Drop Earrings with Wire and Hook Secure Closure because I really love the onyx stones and sterling silver. I have a couple of other pairs of earrings with this same combination and although each is unique and very different, I love them all.

These are a drop style earring, with a beautifully etched spiral design surrounding the onyx stone. They are very pretty and even though they are elegant enough to wear to formal events, they also look great with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for casual wear. I am very happy with my purchase and I think you will love them too.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #jewlery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.