Monday, April 18, 2016

(Product Review) Best Teacher Ever Glass Coffee Mug 13 oz - Birthday / Appreciation / Retirement Gifts For Classroom - Thank You Gift Basket For Math, English, Drama, Band, Preschool, Middle, or High School Instructor


Teachers are often unappreciated, so if you want to give your favorite teacher a teacher appreciation gift that they will love, this Best Teacher Ever Glass Coffee Mug 13 oz - Birthday / Appreciation / Retirement Gifts For Classroom - Thank You Gift Basket For Math, English, Drama, Band, Preschool, Middle, or High School Instructor is really a good one.



This is a heavy glass mug that says "Best Teacher Ever" on both sides. It is sturdy so I don't need to worry about it breaking easily, and it stands up to the microwave and dishwasher very well. Pouring boiling hot coffee or water into this 13 ounce mug is not a problem, and the handle doesn't heat up like some of the others I have used.

This comes in a nice box, so it would be very easy to wrap as a gift. I considered adding a few assorted herbal teabags to the mug and giving it as a gift to my grandson's favorite teacher, but fell in love with it and decided to keep it for myself instead.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TeacherGifts


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.