Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(Product Review) Puppiq BrightBand USB Rechargable LED Collar - Lights Weather Resistant Dog Safety Collar - Blue - Large


I love this Puppiq BrightBand USB Rechargable LED Collar - Lights Weather Resistant Dog Safety Collar - Blue - Large for keeping my fur baby safe on night walks. This collar comes in various sizes from XS through Large, and is available in pink, red or blue. I chose the blue collar in a size large for her.



This collar is lined with LED lights, and is rechargeable via the USB on your computer, power bank or other USB charger. The only thing I don't like about the collar is that it does not take a standard micro USB like nearly everything else in my home. This isn't really a big deal since it comes with a charging cord, but I love having everything standard so I don't need to keep track of separate cords for different devices. Either way, it really doesn't matter since there is a charging cord included.

The collar can be plugged into your USB and it takes under 2 hours to fully recharge the battery. This collar is excellent for nighttime visibility. I can take her for a walk in the night and be easily seen for a good distance. I have been clipping one of my other safety lights to her collar and wearing one myself when we go for walks, but having the lights right on her collar is so much nicer. It also helps me when she wanders off into the back yard at night because now I can see exactly where she is at without having to shine a flashlight around looking for her at night.

The collar is weather resistant, so it can be worn outside even if it is raining. It also has settings for either steady or flashing lights. I love the appearance and the functionality of this collar and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys taking their dogs for a walk at night.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #puppiq

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.