Monday, April 18, 2016

(Product Review) CuliChef Silicone & Stainless Steel Spatula - Black Solid Spatula Turner - High Quality Non Stick Heat Resistant Kitchen Tool


I recently purchased this CuliChef Silicone & Stainless Steel Spatula - Black Solid Spatula Turner - High Quality Non Stick Heat Resistant Kitchen Tool and am very happy with it. My son and I have been using it for nearly everything we cook lately.



It is a heavier weight than some, and it is very sturdy. The stainless steel body has a silicone handle grip to keep heat away from your hands and make it much more comfortable to hold. It also gives me a firm grip so this will not slip out of my hands.

The stainless steel goes most of the way to the end, but the very edge of the spatula turner is pure silicone, allowing it to slip easily under pancakes, eggs, or other foods with no problem. We have cooked a variety of foods using this spatula, including grilled cheese, hamburgers, pancakes, eggs, and fried potatoes, just to name a few. It worked wonderfully for all things we cooked. I love this spatula turner and would recommend it to anyone who cooks.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #culichef

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.