Saturday, April 16, 2016

(Product Review) Blood Builder Iron Supplement ✮ With Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, 25mg of Iron for Gentle slow release Pill ✮ Helps Boost Red Blood Cell Production, Anemia, and Hemoglobin Production for Women

Potential signs of Iron deficiency: Fatigue, Shortness of breadth, Weakness, Dizziness, Headaches & Difficulty concentrating, and I have all of these symptoms at times. I have also been diagnosed as anemic a few times throughout the course of my life. I got these Blood Builder Iron Supplement ✮ With Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, 25mg of Iron for Gentle slow release Pill ✮ Helps Boost Red Blood Cell Production, Anemia, and Hemoglobin Production for Women and have been taking them for a little while now.



Upon receiving the bottle I noticed that it has a childproof cap with clear directions on the top for anyone not familiar with opening these. Inside the cap is an inner seal. The bottle is packed with cotton.

I opened the bottle expecting the smell that many iron supplements have, but these did not have the strong iron supplement smell that so many others have. To be honest, the smell is one thing that has prevented me from taking some of the supplements when I really should have been taking them.

The size of the capsules is good too. They aren't as large as many of the other supplements and medications that I take on a regular basis. Taking these is easy. Not only are they smaller, but they also don't have a bad taste. Some of the others were very unpleasant, but these really didn't have much taste to them. I am also not burping up a bad taste like I have with a few others. These capsules are easy to swallow, and have no negative side effects.

I can't say for certain if it is this supplement or other factors, but my breathing has been a bit better since taking these, and I haven't had issues with dizziness or headaches either. I have been quite tired, but have been over exerting myself at times so that is to be expected. I certainly can't fault these supplements for that.

I have only been taking them for a short time, but will certainly continue with this bottle, and perhaps more if I continue to see the benefits. I would recommend that anyone who has the symptoms of iron deficiency should give these a try. They have lots of good qualities, and no side effects at all.

#RealShoppingHelp #iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.