Saturday, April 16, 2016

(Product Review) 4-Ounce Premium Eucalyptus Oil by The Essentials Co. with Free Glass Dropper


For the past couple of years I have been using a lot of essential oils because I love to find a more natural product for healing, cleaning, and much more. Eucalyptus is one of those that I use very often, so when I was given the chance to try this 4-Ounce Premium Eucalyptus Oil by The Essentials Co. with Free Glass Dropper & Satisfaction Guarantee I was happy to do it.



This therapeutic-grade eucalyptus oil is 100% pure and natural. It is steam-distilled and undiluted. It comes in a 4 ounce, dark amber bottle to help protect the oil from light which can damage it, and has a glass dropper included so I can easily get just the right amount of oil for whatever I am doing with it. Eucalyptus oil has many benefits.

Because this, and other essential oils are concentrated and very strong, you should always dilute them with some sort of carrier oil if they will be applied directly to the skin. There are several suitable carrier oils including olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, and others.

Many of us have used chest rubs to help relieve congestion and stuffiness. I used to buy these products from the store, but now I make my own chest rub. When I make my own, I know exactly what goes into it, and how it was prepared.

I also have made homemade bath bombs and shower melts which are great for when we get congested. Adding a few drops along with a carrier oil to one of my roller bottles gives me a quick and easy solution to those times when I am congested while away from home. I just roll a little on and it begins to work right away.

Of course, you don't necessarily need to apply it topically if you don't want to. It also works well for aromatherapy. I use a couple of drops in my diffuser and it really helps my breathing, as well as getting rid of any stale odors in the air.

Eucalyptus is toxic to some pets, so be sure your pet does not ingest this. That said, I have kept my dog in a room where I used this in the diffuse in order to help with her breathing. I also applied a small amount to her collar (away from her skin) so she could take the scent with her. She has cancer and at times she will begin to wheeze in her sleep, so putting this onto her collar helps her to breathe easier at those times.

Because this is a large bottle, it will likely last for a long time, but this is one of those essential oils that I use often, so I was very glad to get this big 4 ounce bottle.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #theessentialsco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.