Tuesday, April 12, 2016

(Product Review) Bluetooth Selfie Stick For iPhone & Android Smartphones - iPhone 5, 6, 6 plus, LG, Samsung and Motorola


I have used a few selfie sticks in the past and recently ordered this 
Bluetooth Selfie Stick For iPhone & Android Smartphones - iPhone 5, 6, 6 plus, LG, Samsung and Motorola for taking group pictures while visiting relatives. It is 42 inches long which means it has a pretty good reach which works well for taking group pictures.



When not in use, it can be collapsed down to about 8 inches long, and weighs in at just about 5 ounces, so it is very easy to take along with you wherever you go. This is a sturdy selfie stick, made of stainless steel, with a rubberized grip which makes it easy and comfortable to hold on to. It also comes with a handy wrist strap to help prevent you from dropping it while carrying it around.

It is rechargeable via the included USB charging cable and requires no batteries. It can hold a charge for as long as about 3 days, depending on usage. This one is cordless, and controlled via Bluetooth. It was easy to pair this selfie stick with a couple of different phones I tested it on. It holds most smartphones, including Iphone 5, 6, 6 Plus and Android Phones.

It has worked with all phones I tried it on, but if you have a Windows phone, it will not work with those. My grandchildren and I have been enjoying using this selfie stick and I would recommend it to others as well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #CraigromCommerceSelfieStick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.