Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(Product Review) Bath Toy Organizer for Babies and Bathroom Accessories with 2 Bonus Strong Suction Cups. Storage Bag Offers Firm Grip to Tiles and Glass Surfaces - Comes with Bonus Squeaky Toys for Bath Time Fun!


When my grandchildren come over they often end up taking a bath at my house. When they do, there are always a bunch of toys involved, and I love that I can keep them more organized between baths with this Bath Toy Organizer for Babies and Bathroom Accessories with 2 Bonus Strong Suction Cups. Storage Bag Offers Firm Grip to Tiles and Glass Surfaces - Comes with Bonus Squeaky Toys for Bath Time Fun!



It is a generous sized mesh bag that clings to the tub wall using suction cups. Because the bag is a mesh material, there is plenty of aeration to allow the water to drain from the toys and prevent mold or mildew buildup. I also learned while working at our local headstart program to spray them with a very mild bleach mix from time to time to disinfect and sanitize the toys. This has worked out very well for me to keep them clean and keep the grandkids healthy.

I read another review where someone said that the squeakers came out of one of the included toys, although I have not had any problems with mine. If you have very young children you might not want to give them the toys, but I always inspect these things very closely for very young children before giving them out. I saw no problem with mine, but would still be cautious if I were giving them to a baby.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BathToyOrganizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.