Saturday, April 30, 2016

(Product Review) ActionFly Portable Mini 16 LED Night Using Selfie Enhancing Dimmable Flash Light Cellphone Camera Flash Fill-in Light Pocket Spotlight Photo Video Light Lamp Speedlite For Smartphone (White)


We have a couple of smart phones that do not have built in flashes, and because of this my pictures don't always come out as good as I would like. I really love this little ActionFly Portable Mini 16 LED Night Using Selfie Enhancing Dimmable Flash Light Cellphone Camera Flash Fill-in Light Pocket Spotlight Photo Video Light Lamp Speedlite For Smartphone (White) because now I don't have to worry as much about trying to find a well lit place to take my pictures.



This little light has 3 brightness settings, and 16 LED lights, so you can brighten up your shots as much or as little as you like to get just the right lighting effects. It is easy to charge using the included USB charger, and can take lots of pictures before needing to recharge it again.

You can plug it into the headphone jack on your smartphone, but it does not draw power from the phone so it won't run your phone battery down. It simply uses the headphone jack as a support to hold the flash in place.

Because it is small and lightweight, it is perfect to take along wherever you go. I have been taking mine along when I go out to karaoke so that I can snap pictures of my friends while we are out singing, even when the lighting isn't so great.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #light

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.