Wednesday, April 27, 2016

(Product Review) Wonder Soil Expand and Plant Organic Sheets (Discount Codes)


I love gardening, and throughout the winter lugged several heavy bags of potting soil home from the store and into the house so I could get my seedlings started and ready for spring planting. Then I found out about this amazing Wonder Soil Expand and Plant Organic Sheets.



This product is so much easier to work with than the big bags of traditional potting soil. This smaller package is much lighter and more compact yet goes a very long way because it expands up to 7 times its original size when you add water.

I was a bit skeptical to begin with, but watched the product do exactly what it claimed. This smaller amount actually ended up providing more soil than the big, heavy bag I had been working with previously.

Not only that, but it also is a better quality soil than the big bag I was using. This product is completely organic and contains worm castings, humate, rock minerals, calcium, organic fertilizer, kelp, and mycorrhizae. My big bag of soil didn't contain all of this.

I have only had my plants going in this wonder soil for a short time but can already tell the difference. It took them less time to germinate in this soil, and the plants are looking healthier as well. This wonder soil also provides moisture control that the big bag of soil didn't provide, so it wastes less water to keep my plants happy.

This company has offered to provide a discount code for 10% off on any Wonder Soil items. Enter code right before payment is finalized. The discount code is: WSKB.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #WondeSoil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.