Monday, April 11, 2016

(Product Review) VinoRoyale Wine Glass Markers - 4-Set Quality Metallic Ink Pens - Perfect Hostess or Wine Enthusiast Gift - No Need for Charms or Tags - Write on Glass, Ceramic & Crystal


When entertaining guests, often they will be using glasses that are very similar if not identical, and therefore may be difficult to tell them apart. I have found that using these VinoRoyale Wine Glass Markers - 4-Set Quality Metallic Ink Pens to write the names of my guests on their drinking glasses works very well to help everyone find their own glass.



The markers come in a set of four and work well for writing on glass, ceramic or crystal. You need to allow the metallic ink a to dry for a few minutes after you have written the names, but afterwards it stays on nicely for at least several hours as long as you follow the directions.

For cold beverages, it is best to write either above the condensation line or on the base of a stemmed glass so the moisture won't disturb your writing. For drinks served at room temperature this isn't an issue, the writing stays on well, no matter where the names are written.

I had no problems with smudging or smearing, and the names were easy to wash off with a washcloth and hot soapy water when the party was over. The party was a success, and my guests all enjoyed having their glasses labeled for easy identification.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #vinoroyale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.