Monday, April 11, 2016

(Product Review) Asthmatic Alert - Reversible Designer Medical Bracelet


I have asthma, and purchased the Asthmatic Alert - Reversible Designer Medical Bracelet to alert others to my medical condition in the event of an emergency. 




The band is stretchy enough to get over my hand, and fits nicely on my wrist. It is very comfortable, and I even forget that I am wearing it. It can be worn day and night, in the shower or swimming, any time at all really. 

It has a reversible design, and most of the time I wear the side with the dotted pattern on the outside, but when I am having a particular rough time with my asthma, I can easily flip it over so the asthma alert side is more easily visible. 

Either way, it looks good and could easily alert others of my medical condition if needed. These bracelets are available for a variety of medical conditions, and could easily save a life. 

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Mediband

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.