Monday, April 11, 2016

(Product Review) Blue Security Retractable Cable Lock, 3-Digit Combination, 3 Feet of Quick Retractable Steel Cable, Perfect for Securing Luggage, Strollers, Purses, Bikes, Ski's or even Skateboards (Transparent or Black)

The Blue Security Retractable Cable Lock, 3-Digit Combination, 3 Feet of Quick Retractable Steel Cable, Perfect for Securing Luggage, Strollers, Purses, Bikes, Ski's or even Skateboards (Transparent or Black) is good, but the instructions really need improvement. I like the looks of the lock. The transparent design makes this lock pretty cool to look at. 




It features a resettable 3 digit combination so you can set it to a combination that you can easily remember. There have been too many times in the past when locks became totally useless to me because I forgot the combination and couldn't open them. Since I can set this one to something I can easily remember, this won't be a problem with this lock. 

I was a bit disappointed when I opened the package and looked at the instructions and had no clue what I was doing. I looked over a few other reviews and got it figured out though, so I was able to use the lock without having to contact the company. Still, things would have been so much simpler if the instructions clearly explained how to use the lock in the first place. 

Even so, the lock worked well for everything I have tried it on. You can use it for locking your bike to a bike rack, secure your stroller, your purse or luggage. The cable is strong, but small enough to fit through a small space. 

The lock would make a good general deterrent, although it probably wouldn't stop someone who was equipped with a pair of bold cutters. Since it is made partially of plastic, they may be able to smash the lock to gain access to your valuables as well. I think it would work nicely in a public area though, but probably wouldn't trust leaving valuables in for an extended period of time in a secluded area or a high crime area using only this lock as protection. 

Overall I am happy with the lock though, and would recommend it to others. Just remember that you may need to look further than the instruction manual for information on using your new lock. 

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BlueSecurity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.