Saturday, April 9, 2016

(Product Review) Silicone Anti-Slip Bath Mat


I ordered the Silicone Anti-Slip Bath Mat [White 16" x 28"] Latex and PVC Free, The Original Silicone Non-Slip Anti-Bacterial Bathmats for tub - High Quality Bathtub Mats with Non-slip suction cups to replace an old worn out bath mat, and am very happy with this new one.



It is a generous 16 inches by 28 inches so it covers a good portion of my bathtub. This bathtub mat is made of silicone, and has a textured surface to help keep you from slipping. It is latex free and PVC free which means that it won't be leaching chemicals like some of the other bath mats we have used in the past.

It was rolled up when it came, and I had some concerns as to whether it would lay down flat, but I had no problems with it. I simply unrolled the mat, and it was flat and ready to use. Securing it in place is easy to do by following the provided instructions. Once placed in the bathtub, it stays securely in place. I have had no problems with it slipping or moving out of place.

The mat is comfortable to stand on, or to sit on, and can be removed for cleaning when needed. I chose the white mat, but other colors are also available as well. I have been happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone who needs a new bathtub mat.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #HsetNewSiliconeRevolution

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Bath Mats for Tube

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.