Friday, April 22, 2016

(Product Review) Liposomal Hemp Oil by NanoNutra - Worlds Most Advanced Hemp Oil Utilizing Sunflower Lecithin Liposome's for Dramatically Increased Absorption | Completely Balanced Nutritional Fatty-Acid Supplement


I am always trying a variety of natural supplements, and was anxious to try this Liposomal Hemp Oil by NanoNutra - Worlds Most Advanced Hemp Oil Utilizing Sunflower Lecithin Liposome's for Dramatically Increased Absorption | Completely Balanced Nutritional Fatty-Acid Supplement because I have heard about the many benefits of hemp oil on the body.



It is said to boost immunity, help maintain hormonal balance, prevent psoriasis, lower cholesterol, help moderate blood sugar levels, and more. I don't know if it does all of these things but these are just some of the claims I have read. This is a liquid supplement that is clear and odorless.

The directions call for 4 milliliters or approximately one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your physician. You can mix it with juice or water if you like, but I had no problem taking it by the spoonful. There is enough in this bottle for approximately 30 doses if taken as directed.

As with most supplements, it is difficult to say for certain if it is working without using it for an extended time.I can say that I haven't had any major problems with my health during the short time I have been testing this, but I can't say for sure if it has anything to do with this supplement. I will continue to test this product and let you know if my opinion changes.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #hempoil

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. topdogcbd

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.