Sunday, April 24, 2016

(Product Review) First Secure 90 Piece Auto Emergency Roadside Kit- Premium Road Safety & Survival Kits- Accessories/Tools for Car Travel- Bag Includes Battery Jumper Cables, Air Compressor Tool, Tow Cables, First Aid


I try to be prepared for whatever type of emergency may happen along life's way. This is very important while traveling away from home. This First Secure 90 Piece Auto Emergency Roadside Kit- Premium Road Safety & Survival Kits- Accessories/Tools for Car Travel- Bag Includes Battery Jumper Cables, Air Compressor Tool, Tow Cables, First Aid has the basic essentials you might need in the event of car trouble along the road including jumper cables, towing cables, air compressor and tire patch kit, tools, tape, lighting, a first aid kit and more.



This 90 piece emergency kit is all wrapped up in a neat little package with this easy to take along zippered case. I love the security of having these emergency supplies with me in this handy case. I also love that this entire case full of handy items weighs in at only around 8 pounds, so it is easy to grab this case from one car and bring it along in the other in a hurry if I need to swap vehicles for the day.

Although the price was a bit higher than I would hope, it is a really nice kit with nearly everything you could think of for a roadside emergency. The only other things I would like to see included would be perhaps a regular flashlight, although the headlamp would work in most any situation, and possibly road flares, but since there is an orange safety triangle, this probably wouldn't be as important either. I really can't think of much else that you would need in this kit.

I am very happy with the kit and would recommend it to others as a great way to easily be prepared for emergency situations, and as a great gift for young drivers who might be venturing out on the roads alone.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #FirstSecure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.